15W40 100% Synthetic Engine Oil (Product code: AMEQT)
- 100% Synthetic Diesel Oil
- API CI-4+, CF, CF-2, SL
- ACEA A3/B3, E2, E3, E5, E7
- Global DHD-1
- JASO DH-1
- Mack EO-N Premium Plus '03
- DDC Power Guard 93K214
- Caterpillar ECF-1
- Cummins CES 20071, 20072, 20076, 20077, 20078
- Volvo VDS-2, VDS-3
- MB 228.1, 228.3, 229.1
- MAN 271/3275
- MTU Type 2
Available in quart, 1 gallon bottle, 2.5-gallon bottle, 30-gallon drum or 55-gallon drum.
World's Best Diesel Synthetic Lubricant.
This is the best lubricant money can buy. If you own a Dodge truck with a Cummins Turbo, Chevy/GMC Duramax, Ford PowerStroke or semi truck, you owe it to yourself to try use this oil. With fuel prices hitting the $4/gallon, it makes perfect sense to get your entire drivetrain changed to Amsoil. This includes the transmission and transaxles.
See what the correct diesel oils and filters apply to your truck:
AMSOIL Synthetic Heavy Duty Diesel & Marine Motor Oil (AME) is a premium diesel oil providing excellent performance in all types of diesel engines where highly effective control of wear and deposits is vital. Built with heavy-duty dispersant/detergent additives, its 12 TBN chemistry neutralizes acids and controls soot thickening from EGR and blow-by to protect against corrosion, cylinder bore polishing (wear) and varnish/sludge deposits. AMSOIL AME resists heat and breakdown better than conventional petroleum oils for long lasting performance and protection.
Maximizes Fuel Economy, Reduces Oil Consumption and Emissions
AMSOIL AME has lower high temperature volatility (evaporation) than conventional petroleum oils. Because less oil vapor passes into the combustion chamber, oil consumption and emissions are reduced. Lower volatility helps AMSOIL AME retain its viscosity after high temperature service for excellent fuel economy and continued dependable protection. This is great for use in Ford F-Series or Dodge Cummins with Turbo-Diesel engines, especially when the vehicles are used for towing.
Excellent Cold Flow Properties
AMSOIL AME remains fluid down to -44°F. It eases cold weather starting and provides vital start-up lubrication to prevent engine wear. AME outperforms conventional 15W-40 petroleum oils and greatly minimizes the impact of cold weather operation.
AMSOIL Synthetic Heavy Duty Diesel & Marine Motor Oil is engineered for use in a wide variety of light and heavyduty applications, including over-the-road trucks, off road construction, marine engines, farm equipment, mining, industrial (pumps & generators) and personal automotive or commercial transportation. It is excellent for use with low or high sulfur diesel fuels in standard, turbocharged or supercharged engines, including modern low emission diesels such as those equipped with EGR systems.
AMSOIL Synthetic Heavy Duty Diesel & Marine Motor Oil is recommended for extended drain intervals in unmodified(1), mechanically sound(2) vehicles or equipment as follows:
Personal Light Truck Diesel Engine Service
• Normal Service(3) -- Up to 25,000 miles or one year, whichever comes first, or longer based on oil analysis.
• Severe Service(4) -- Up to 15,000 miles or one year, whichever comes first, or longer based on oil analysis.
• Replace AMSOIL Ea™ full flow oil filter at the time of oil change up to 25,000 miles (other brands at standard OEM* intervals).
Commercial or Fleet Vehicles, Long-Haul Trucks, Marine Craft, RV, Off-Road Equipment
• Non-EGR equipped diesels -- extend drain intervals up to two times (2X) the OEM* recommended drain interval or one year, whichever comes first, or longer based on oil analysis.
• EGR equipped or low emission diesels -- extend drain intervals based on oil analysis or use the longest drain recommendation of the OEM*.
• Replace Donaldson Endurance™ or AMSOIL Ea™ full flow oil filters at the time of oil change up to two times (2X) longer than the OEM* standard interval, not to exceed 60,000 miles in long-haul trucks
Warning: Missing argument 1 for OutsideAmerica(), called in /home/diesel/public_html/index.php on line 124 and defined in /home/diesel/public_html/origin.php on line 2
To order call:
M-F 7AM to 5 PM CST
Give Customer ID #
1102880 prior to ordering
Tell operator that you wish to enroll as "preferred customer" for additional 20 to 25% discount.
See what filters fit your vehicle:
Filter lookup guide